Friday, April 23

Why, Hello There

It is so difficult to start these sorts of things. I would love to just start talking about fashion and beauty and whatnot, but you strangers out there probably don't know anything about me.
My name is Cordelia Diamond, I am 14 years old, and on this merry day I decided (During StudyHall) to start this blog. (: I wasn't as abrupt a decision as that may make it seem. I had been thinking about it for months, but I guess I have a commitment problem or something, because it just never went past the first post. Another thing about me, I have extremely random obsessions that come and pass. The reason I kept putting off starting a blog was because I was worried I wouldn't be able to stick to it. But then a brilliant idea came to me. What if I treated this blog as a record of my obsessions, and related them all back to my passions; fashion, art, and beauty. Hmm... well we'll see, this just might work.
I have a pretty good knowledge of fashion for someone my age, but I'm not suggesting anything special. I am, truthfully, just a girl who loves to dress up, read magazines, read books, write, draw fashion, and take pictures. I suppose the natural thing to do for someone who enjoys all of those things it to start a fashion blog. So here it is . Sorry if this entire thing sounds extremely pretentious, I am just extremely awkward (;


Enjoy,
Cordelia
(But you special folks can call me Cordi)

No comments:

Post a Comment