Wednesday, May 5

I feel so inspirational

I think have inspired a "Blog Movement" in my school! (:
Haha
All my friends are making blogs now. I helped Helen make hers and I think my friend flick wants to start one too! I will keep you guys updated. It is always exciting when I new blogger is birthed by this glorious age of technology. *wink wink*

I will post the names of the blogs that have been fully established.

Helenfil.blogspot.com - General Life Blog, about her passion (Montana)

Musicbeatscommunism.blogspot.com - About Music, Hating school, and ecetera

So anyway on to the real post.

Here's a little illustration I did a while back, it is kind of a little summary of my inspiration for the summer. I'm thinking lots of flowy thin cottony layers//roses//teal and turquiose colored things//elegant buns//out of place accesories//and that feeling you get after you accomplish something that scared you



here is my mood board of images;

Marc Jacobs Fall 2010 RTW


Marc Jacobs Lola Campaign Ad
Chanel Spring 2010 RTW



each caption is to the image above btw

I will add some more moodboard pics later when I have access to my magazines and books. (:

- Cordi

No comments:

Post a Comment